[opencms-dev] Critical error during OpenCms initialization: Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Oct 18 09:02:16 CEST 2005

I've used log4j.logger.org.opencms=DEBUG to get a report on which of the
  XML config files that was causing the problem.

Maybe you don't need it as Michael explained, though I don't see the
name of the actual XML file causing the problem in his example. The SAX
parse exception may give you sufficient information if the error relates
to a certain node or attribute that only appear in one XML file.

When I had a problem it was due to a class that was used by a scheduler
definition but no longer was available - in that case there were no
problems with the XML itself.

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46