[opencms-dev] RE: Regarding Customization of OpenCms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 18 12:35:55 CEST 2005

Hi Yousuf, Salam!

As I understand you, you want to give your users a possibility to search
their documents?

Right?

Why don't you use something like the search template of templteone in
the online project?

Like this on our site:

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/search.html

Or shall the user search within the workplace also in offline projects,
if yes you can provide this link for every user under
/sites/<yoursite>/search.html. Have a look in templateone search
template.

HTH,
Arash

P.S: Please post your mails also to the list, so that others could
comment on it or provide better solutions, thanks.