[opencms-dev] Synchronize settings / user preferences bug

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 18 13:21:45 CEST 2005

Hi Bernd,

That sounds very bad for me, as I'm going to update from Beta 3 to
6.0.2, and without syncronization I have to deal with mozex. I'm sure
somebody wrote an Ant Task and a class for it to do it over the shell.
Does anybody know about it, I searched the online mainlingslist, without
any chance. Is it possible to do it over the cmsshell?

Kind Regards,
Arash