[opencms-dev] Artikel Management Module and Opencms 6.0.2?

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Oct 18 14:57:27 CEST 2005

Workaround:

Empty the property value in question.
After that you can edit the mapping field again...

But it would be nice to have an answer about the hows and whys and what's up
with this frozen thing :)

Kind regards, Bernd

On Tuesday, 18. October 2005 15:52, Bernd Wolfsegger wrote:
> I have the same error as folows:
>

> Error
>
> Error writing properties of resource
> "/sites/www.code-create/news/news_0010.html".
> Reason: The property "[org.opencms.file.CmsProperty: name: 'Title', value:
> 'Suchmaschinen integriert', structure value: 'Suchmaschinen integriert',
> resource value: 'null', frozen: true]" has been frozen and cannot be
> changed any more.
>

> What does that mean ??????? :) I have mapped a xmlcontent field to the
> Property "Title". Now I can't change the field anymore without getting the
> above error.
>
> Is this a bug, or a new feature, or do I have to put something new into the
> map tag inside the xsd for my ressource type, something like "frozen=false"
> ?
>
> Kind regards, Bernd
>
> On Tuesday, 18. October 2005 15:03, Jakob Lemler wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > tried the article management module for some days now and the following
> > error is very bothering me heavily... ;-(
> >
> > When I create a new article and edit it again, the following times when
> > I try to store the changes
> > "very often" an error message comes, telling me something about a
> > "frozen" property which is "true"...????
> >
> > Someone out there who can give me a hint or a clue for this behavior???
> >
> > Bye
> > Jakob
> >
> > Environement:
> > - jdk 1.5.0
> > - win xp sp1
> > - tomcat 5.5.12
> > - mysql 4.1.13
> > - opencms 6.0.2
> > - articel modules 0.94
> >

> > Stack trace:
> > org.opencms.main.CmsRuntimeException: Error writing properties of
> > resource "/artikel/article_0001.html".
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.main.CmsRuntimeException.createException(CmsRuntimeException
> > .java:89)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.throwException(CmsDbContext.java:215)
> > 	at org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.report(CmsDbContext.java:197)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.writePropertyObjects(CmsSecurityManage
> > r.java:5151)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.file.types.A_CmsResourceType.writePropertyObjects(A_CmsResou
> > rceType.java:740)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.file.CmsObject.writePropertyObjects(CmsObject.java:3441)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.workplace.editors.CmsEditor.commitTempFile(CmsEditor.java:65
> > 6)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.workplace.editors.CmsXmlContentEditor.actionSave(CmsXmlConte
> > ntEditor.java:402)
> > 	at
> > org.opencms.workplace.editors.CmsXmlContentEditor.actionSave(CmsXmlConte
> [...]

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788