[opencms-dev] getting height and width of images

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Oct 20 09:02:46 CEST 2005

import org.opencms.loader.CmsImageScaler;

String propValue = // obtain "image.size" String value from property somehow
CmsImageScaler scaler = new CmsImageScaler(propValue);

int height = scaler.getHeight();
int width = scaler.getWidth();

Please note that this API is still pre-eliminary and subject to change until
the public release of 6.2.0.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior