[opencms-dev] application name of opencms on websphere 5.1

lussoluca at tiscali.it lussoluca at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 20 16:52:10 CEST 2005

Hi, I've a problem with websphere 5.1. I've installed opencms with "opencms"
as context root, but "opencms_CERT" as application name (this because I have
two installation of opencms on the same server). The problem is that when
opencms compose urls uses the application name instead context root, and
this break all links....

i.e. I have:
/opencms_CERT/assets/resources/documentation/alkacon.css
instead
/opencms/assets/resources/documentation/alkacon.css

There is any configuration to allow this or I have to set application name
= context root?

Thanks a lot!

Luca Lusso

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/