[opencms-dev] RE: opencms-dev Digest, Vol 63, Issue 6

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Oct 20 17:14:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

Stephan Hartman has developed a module for image operations:

http://www.metamesh.de/opencms/modules/imageops/index.html

> Could this be easily developed as a "module" for OpenCMS?

Why not? OpenCms is great and better than FatWire (I heared FatWire is
dead, like the predecessors, Divine, Futuretense, OpenMarket :-) )

> Maybe we can do the job...

Would be fine.

By the way few days ago somebody asked me to integrate Pixory as Image
Server into OpenCms, does anybody have any experience with Pixory?

Regards,
Arash