[opencms-dev] Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic Articles, Introduction to OpenCms available?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Oct 20 18:06:56 CEST 2005

or to this thread:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=32

Thanks,
Arash

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Arash Kaffamanesh
Sent: Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2005 17:55
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian,Arabic
Articles, Introduction to OpenCms available?

Hi,

I'm going to setup an OpenCms Multilanguage / Multisite Installation for
Demonstarting the strength of OpenCms in these areas and promote this
great system.
I've allready managed to setup the sites for German, English and Persian
languages, now I would like to extend them with the following languages
and as I can't read Chinese for example, I can't find any related
articles about OpenCms in Chinese :-)

Which of you nice guys, would be able / willing to work with me on this
issue, specially for:

Chinese,
Russian,
Spanish,
French,
Italian,
Arabic

languages. Other languages are more than welcome!

Please send any Articles about OpenCms which exists in these languages
to me or on this list:

arash (dot) kaffamanesh (at) pomegranate (dot) de

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,
Arash