[opencms-dev] Problems with modules from OpenCMS 6b1 to 6.0.0

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 21 12:54:20 CEST 2005

Hi, Nelav!

  you should search the log file for last messages regarding the
CmsToolManager.
  it could help to set the log level to debug. for this add the following line
to your WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties file:

log4j.logger.org.opencms.workplace.tools=DEBUG

HTH
--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com