AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Several Languages - Howto

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Oct 21 15:23:49 CEST 2005

Well, you don't have to touch the OpenCms core!
Just make your own LocaleHandler in some package implementing I_Cms.... and
than change the entry in opencms-system.xml to this Handler.

Kind regards, Bernd

On Friday, 21. October 2005 15:30, Roman Uhlig | Knuepfer Verlag wrote:
> Thanks Bernd, we'll try the CmsLocalHandler.
> Looks like a low-level but useful approach for managing multi-language
> sites.
>

> Best regards,
> Roman Uhlig <mailto:roman.uhlig at knve.de>

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788