[opencms-dev] Importing content into opencms 6 from opencms 5

Veda Vasireddy VVasired at nrtc.coop
Fri Oct 21 17:51:01 CEST 2005

Hi All,

  I am getting below error when I am importing content into opencms 6.

 Catalina.out log shows below error:

Exception in thread "OpenCms: Import from
/home/tomcat_apps/oc6v/WEB-INF/packages/coop_content.zip
[7e31f38c-40d7-11da-88f5-00104bc72079]" java.lang.NullPointerException

       at
com.opencms.legacy.CmsCosImportExportHandler.matches(CmsCosImportExportH
andler.java:212)

        at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.getImportExportHandler(C
msImportExportManager.java:609)

        at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.importData(CmsImportExpo
rtManager.java:707)

        at
org.opencms.workplace.threads.CmsDatabaseImportThread.run(CmsDatabaseImp
ortThread.java:94)

I developed the site in opencms 5 (MySql database) and now I would like
to migrate into 6 (postgres database). I follow the steps which defined
in "Opencms 6.0 interactive documentation".

 I appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Veda

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.