[opencms-dev] getting recognized by robots and crawlers

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:26:06 CEST 2005

Normally search engines will spider the content of the site unless
forbidden by the robots.txt file or the page header.

It is important however to have links on the home page. A Flash splash
page without any links is going to be a dead end for search engines.

If the site is public, can you send me the URL and I'll check if there
is anything wrong.

Joe.