[opencms-dev] OpenCms Development Related Question

omar abujiab omar_cv at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 23 14:24:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to play with openCMS 6.0.2 and using the
API in addetion to the taglibs I have imported the
opencms war 6.0.2 war into my IBM websphere Studio
5.1.2 IDE and a couple of errors has popoed up i
managed to fix them how however I have a question
related to using the openCMS APIs and taglib.

can I import those those files and work as is ,since
the presented errors keeps the source from being
compiled and enforces code modification though I
thought this should not be the case....
please help on that matter since I am not intrested in
downloading the source -not useful for me-all I want
is to utelize the open cms APIs and taglib and be able
to test them within CMS.
If any one has an "better configuration" for my case
or resource I would really appreciate it .

regards.