[opencms-dev] Where is the cron table in 5.5 ?

Jeff White jeff.white at jvolution.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 13:45:28 CEST 2005

I have just added a crontable entry to the scheduled tasks in OpenCms 5 and
now both the workplace and all web site content is not available.

I am getting the following null pointer exception,
java.lang.NullPointerException at
com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doGet(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:300) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
FilterChain.java:247)
etc....

Can anyone tell me where the cron table entry is stored in the database so I
can remove it manually ?

Thanks.

Jeff White
JVolution Ltd.
Tel : (+44) 0208 714 4488
Mob: 07951 764806
This email and any attachments or links are confidential and intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited and you are requested to notify the sender immediately and then
delete this email.

JVolution does not accept liability for any data corruption, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and unforeseen delays to which this email may be subject.
This email and any attachments or links are opened at your own risk.
JVolution can take no responsibility for the consequences of actions carried
out as a result of this e-mail.