AW: [opencms-dev] Problem with contentload

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Mon Oct 24 14:29:25 CEST 2005

Hi Bernd,

Thank you. Unfortunately, it does not work. Maybe it is a bug.
Has anybody else any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance
Matthias

Matthias Neher                     Fon: +49-7541-6047-143
doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH      Fax: +49-7541-6041-111
Müllerstr. 12 B                    Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
D-88045 Friedrichshafen            http://www.doubleSlash.de