AW: [opencms-dev] PHP integration

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Oct 25 09:08:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I agree with Achim. We did it this way in an OpenCms 5 project. It is
working the same way in v6.

We even had a project using phpservlet but learned that it is not very
stable and the development is discontinued.

HTH

Regards

i.A. Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

comundus IT-Beratung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:    +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99

www.comundus.com  www.comundus-e-quality.com