[opencms-dev] search for queries with 3 chars (dev_6_0_1)

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Oct 25 11:32:00 CEST 2005

Well, in this regard I ask myself for what use is the method:
setQueryLength(int length) in CmsSearch class ? :)

Well, in 6.0.2 the method setQuery in CmsSearch looks different ...

    public void setQuery(String query) {

        // do not replace %
        query = CmsStringUtil.substitute(query, "%", "%25");
        // do not replace +/-
        query = CmsStringUtil.substitute(query, "+", "%2B");
        query = CmsStringUtil.substitute(query, "-", "%2D");

        m_query = CmsEncoder.decode(query, OpenCms.getSystemInfo().getDefaultEncoding());
        resetLastResult();
    }

Kind regards, Bernd