[opencms-dev] errors while trying to develop with openCMS

Martin van den Bemt mvdb at ibl-software.nl
Tue Oct 25 12:47:53 CEST 2005

Sorry Bernd my mistake, i read over the opencms-xmlcontent.xsd and was
still assuming that your were searching for the
opencms-configuration.dtd. Bad reading on my part
cannot find the xsd in my source checkout, although there are some xsd's
  in test\org\opencms\xml\content which may be the same as the one you
need (like the xmlcontent-definition-1.xsd).

Mvgr,
Martin