[opencms-dev] integrate FCKedito to Opencms with style

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 25 17:57:59 CEST 2005

Hi Marc,

It's in the doc:

"After enabling this feature, an XML-file describing the available
styles can be assigned to a template by setting the property
|style.definitions| to the path of the XML-file."

"template" in this case, means a OpenCms JSP-Template.  You can put the
file where ever you want :) But beware of the file ending:

"Beware of file endings other than |.xml|. They might cause the editor
not to load."

I hope this helps.

Best regards
Sebastian