[opencms-dev] virtualhost example/tip sought

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Oct 28 14:59:14 CEST 2005

Thank, but I have already the jk_module installed. Doesn't that
conflict with that technique?

And what is ProxyPass? apache2 reports a syntax error on these
lines. Also the
ServerName www.company.de <http://www.company.de>
was flagged as a syntax error (Servername takes one argument).

Looks to me as if you supplied Tomcat syntax here.