[opencms-dev] Bug for locallisation of Xerces in french, sch-props-correct.2

BenoƮt Dautun bdautun at itras.com
Fri Oct 28 15:50:52 CEST 2005

Hello list,

In CmsXmlValidationErrorHandler.java there's a hack to redirect an error
for multiple schema includes in validation with Xerces 2 to be a warning.
This redirect is made if the error begin with "sch-props-correct.2:".
If you work with a server localized in french (may be another
languages), a websphere for my customer, there is always an error when
you record the content of an xml file based on multiple shema includeds
(like xml contentdemo / nested content).
That's because the begin of error by xerces is "sch-props-correct.2 :",
one blank between '2' and ':', so the error is not recognised and not
redirected.

I've changed the test in my version by "if
(message.startsWith("sch-props-correct.2"))".
I don't know if exist other errors wich begin whith 20, 200...

 *** Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination , toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integralite de ce message, le groupe Itras decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie. ***