[opencms-dev] How to include information in <HEAD> section of HTML in openCMS

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:25:04 CET 2005

Hy everyone,

I want to include in the <head></head> section some meta information
for indexing for example:

project management">

I am uploading my html files, which contain that meta information(more
specifically my index.html page), to openCMS through the Extended HTML
Import but it doesn't include whatever i added to the head section.

Do I have to include this information in the JSP template ?

This is what I have in my JSP template:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:template element="head">
<cms:include element="head" editable="true" />
<head>
<title><cms:property name="Title" escapeHtml="true" /></title>
<!--
<%@ include file="../resources/sheet.css" %>
-->
<%@ page import="java.util.*,org.opencms.jsp.*" %>
<% CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,
request, response); %>
<script src="<%=cms.link("/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/javascript/menu.js")%>"></script>
<cms:editable />

</head>
</cms:template>

<cms:template element="body">
<cms:include element="body" editable="true" />
</cms:template>

<cms:template element="foot">
</cms:template>

Where should I add it if thats my problem ?

Thank you.