[opencms-dev] Opencms 6.02 installation fails under Windows 2000

Achim Westermann Achim.Westermann at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 22:03:27 CET 2005

Hi Ed,

I assume you used the update "opencms_upgrade_6.0.0_to_6.0.2.zip".
Although I am confused that you write about "importing modules".

Nevertheless: The exception you struggle with is caused by a property in
/WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties. It is described in the readme.txt of
  the opencms.properties of this updater package.

See step 3: enable the upgrade wizard.

Hope this helps,

kind regards,

Achim