[opencms-dev] some problem when i install the opencms on suse

wang neil neil.wangnan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:22:07 CET 2005

hi all! I'm a newbie of opencms. I downloaded a opencms-6.0.2 and tried to
install it on my suse 10.0 system. But there is some problem.
the install wizard didn't write anything on the harddisk. I checked the
opencms setup.log at /WEB-INF/logs and compared it with a setup.log
in windows (I install it on windows system successfully!), the log in linux
is only about 4000 lines and the same log in the windows is more than
12000 lines. there is no writing lines in the linux log. i don't know what's
wrong.

my system:
suse 10.0 + tomcat 5.5.9 + mysql 4.1.12 + jdk-1.5.0

the attachment is the setup log.

plz check it and tell me why.

thanks a lot