[opencms-dev] How to include a jsp in a html page[Scanned]

Michael, Nick N Nick.Michael at standardbank.co.za
Fri Nov 4 07:14:41 CET 2005

Option 1
Rename your html page to .jsp
Not that now you will not be able to use the wysiwyg editor
But now you can include

Option 2
Use a JSP template that includes the second JSP
This template is used as the template of the HTML
Page and through its jsp functionality you can include indirectly from the
second JSP

This is the better option