[opencms-dev] My Cluster doesnt want to talk to it's nodes...

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Fri Nov 4 19:34:48 CET 2005

Ahhh.  Yes, I had talked to the list a month or so ago on the issue of propagating change events through nodes in a cluster.

Actually, licensed solutions aren't necessarily out of the question for this project -- I wish I had known about that earlier.  I looked around on alkacon.com for information about the commercially available modules, but couldn't find it.  I suppose I'll be sending them a few emails...

Thanks
jason