[opencms-dev] Javascript errors from openCMS

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:43:34 CET 2005

Hy everyone,

When I do a static export does the javascript file which I included in
openCMS get exported as well as my html files?

I am getting javascript errors on my exported page?

Initially, I did an html import of all my html files, which loads a
javascript file. It seems like the file does not get interpreted
correctly, because sometimes I get errors and the effects don't take
place from openCMS. For example, I included a method for a mouse over
event on gif images. It does not work in openCMS and doesn't work
either when I static export the html files.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?