[opencms-dev] Module Action class updateModule method

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Mon Nov 7 18:05:32 CET 2005

Hello,

The initialize method in the module action class I built by subclassing
A_CmsModuleAction is called all right when OpenCms is started, but its
moduleUpdate method is not called when I expected.

Can someone please explain when it is called, i.e. what does "when the
module is modified" means exactly? When one of the module files is modified
and published, as I expected? When the whole module is changed?

Thanks,

Pere