[opencms-dev] Links and Datatypes for a XML file

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:59:05 CET 2005

Hello.
I´m using OpenCms datatypes in the definitions of a XML file.
I´d like to know how to have the possibility of using a Link, that offers
the possiblity of selecting a VfsFile or creating an external URL Link.
If I want a file, I have to use the OpenCmsVfsFile, and if I want an
external URL, I´ve to used the LinkGalleryWidget, but I don´t know how to
make the option I´m thinking about.And if this option is possible.
What I need is something similar to the Link icon that appears near to the
Anchor one in the WSIWYG editor.

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.