[opencms-dev] Module Action class updateModule method

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Tue Nov 8 13:00:56 CET 2005

Hi Pere,

you have to look for the files that were modified.
Look at method cmsEvent(CmsEvent) that you have to implement.

> EVENT_PUBLISH_PROJECT is fired when a resource is published, but the event
> data doesn't include information to find out what was published, just a
> project id and some control data, so I would have to act for all and every
> resource publication.

 > Am I overlooking something?

yup ;)

Please look at the javadocs of I_CmsEventListener#EVENT_PUBLISH_PROJECT and or check
CmsDriverManager#publishProject(....

The CmsEvent contains the publish list.

kind regards,

Achim