[opencms-dev] Include my own property dialog

Daniel Wiesner daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de
Wed Nov 9 08:56:08 CET 2005

In opencms-workplace.xml I found this section

    <dialoghandlers>
            <dialoghandler class="org.opencms.workplace.commons.CmsDelete"/>
            <dialoghandler class="org.opencms.workplace.commons.CmsLock"/>
            <dialoghandler
class="org.opencms.workplace.commons.CmsPropertyAdvanced"/>
        </dialoghandlers>

change the class atribute of the third dialoghandler to your own class
(wich have to implement I_CmsDialogHandler). The method getDialogUri()
then returns the uri to your dialog jsp.

regards Daniel