[opencms-dev] frozen properties again[Scanned]

Jon Mayes jon.mayes at pegasus-homes.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 13:12:31 CET 2005

I am experiencing the same problem occasionally with the news module -
it seems clearing the title property in the editor unlocks the resource,
but it also means that the data which has been input is lost, which is
quite annoying.

Is this a known issue? Is there anything being done about it, or better
still, an existing workaround/solution to the problem?

Jon