AW: [opencms-dev] Re: VFS corrupt?

DI Gunther Schmidl schmidl at webdynamite.com
Thu Nov 10 14:15:38 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

you wrote:

> Split the 1800 files to 10 imports.
> Then import the files and, after that, publish your project.

I've tried importing them in batches of 600 and publishing each batch on its
own. I was able to publish two of the batches successfully, but when I tried
publishing the third batch, I once again ran into exceptions and the other
two folders reverted to their original content.

I've also just tried using a sync folder to get the files into the CMS, but
it keeps dying on me with "locked by someone else" errors, even though I'm
the only person logged into the system.

-- Gunther