[opencms-dev] OpenCms-DB2 integration issue

Pandey, Nitin Nitin.Pandey at pstsi.com
Fri Nov 11 11:04:35 CET 2005

Hi,
I am trying to integrate DB2 with OpenCms. I dont have much experience on
DB". Can anyone plz clarify me the exact meaning of the terms "USER",
"SCHEMA", "TABLESPACE" in context of DB2. Also, how to create them manually
using command line tools?

I am using windows xp professional OS. I am not able to create new user
using the DB2 control center. Only the user that are created on the OS are
being recognized. I want to create tables under the schema specified in the
wizard.How can I achieve this?

Need help as soon as possible!

Regards,
nitin

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee.Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are not the intended
recipient,any disclosure,copying,or distribution of the message,or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is prohibited and may be
unlawful.Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error.Thank you.