[opencms-dev] the document is "pages", but should be "XMLTEMPLATE"

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Tue Nov 15 09:18:39 CET 2005

Christoph,

there is an Alkacon Documentation module delivered with OpenCms 6
describing the nescessary steps how to import OpenCms content into
OpenCms 6 AND how to use the correct templates.

Looks as if you still use your old templates instead of the new ones.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms experts