[opencms-dev] Easier translation mechanics

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Tue Nov 15 12:30:42 CET 2005

Hi list:

I'm really bored of restarting my server each time i have to define/change a
new key in my lang bundles.

IS there any other standard solution to have a "hot" lang bundle cached and
check for the changes of the file, so there is no need to restart ?

This would increase the lang team productivity a lot (there could be a lang
interface to add/delete/change lang keys).

I've seen this in the ITRACKER project (a listener of property files).

Is this feature planned by the dev team ?