[opencms-dev] search engines and static vs. dynamic contents

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Nov 15 15:58:22 CET 2005

Hi Bernd,

Exactly, but to force search engines like google to find newly created
pages every site shall have a sitemap or a clear navigation, which helps
for instance google to find the newly created pages faster.

See:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=42

Kind Regards,
Arash

P.S. I'll try to catch you today later :-)