[opencms-dev] Is there someone installed opencms on suse successfully

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 16 09:09:53 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 01:02:09PM +0800, wang neil wrote:
> thanks for your reply!
>
> I think my problem is the install wizard didn't write the export at all.
> after all install step
> there ONLY three directory on the webapps/ directory ----- META-INF, setup
> and WEB-INF
> there was no export and resources directory was created.

I had a similar problem (though under Windows and MSIE).
MSIE had some weird security settings (WRT Javascript).

As a result the installation was incomplete. With a full installation,
about 13000 lines have to appear in the setup scroll down window, IIRC.

I installed the current firefox (Mozilla) and installation went smooth.

Which browser are you using under Suse?