[opencms-dev] Galleries

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Nov 16 18:36:14 CET 2005

Bernard,

why not using the image gallery for movies too, e.g create an image
gallery (new --> extended folders --> image gallery)
and name it as "movies" , then you can set your properties on this
folder as desired.

The other way perhaps could be to extend the opencms-workplace.xml with
the node:

<explorertype name="moviegallery" key="fileicon.moviegallery"
icon="moviegallery.gif">

as like imagegallery.

and the opencms-vfs.xml too!

HTH,