[opencms-dev] cms:contentload tag?

Doychi doychi-lists at doychi-dina.ath.cx
Thu Nov 17 03:48:33 CET 2005

Hi All,

I don't seem to be able to get the cms:contentload tag to work, at least
not the way I expect it to.

What I'm trying to do is create a menu from all of the document in the
directory, but I can't seem to seed the tag correctly.  The code below
seems to only pick up the current document.  All of the documents in the
site's root are of the xmlpage type.

Can some one please point me in the right direction.

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolder" param="/|xmlpage" editable="true">
  <li><a class="menu" href="<cms:link><cms:contentshow
    element="${opencms.filename}" /></cms:link>">
    <cms:property name="Title"/></a>
  </li>
</cms:contentload>

Thanks,