[opencms-dev] what a mess! (5.0=>6.0)

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 17 10:15:29 CET 2005

I was advised (by the migration docu) to export (with exclude system folder unchecked) a project from /.

Now after importing it and publishing I logged out of the workplace, and on
the login prompt I suddenly get the following message
(in a decent rose color, perhaps to calm me down :-O ):
|The version of the workplace-classes are different. Please update one.|
|                                             Workplace: 5.0.0 Kaitain |
|                                                       Classes: 6.0.0 |

So it seems I have overwritten my workplace :-(