[opencms-dev] Problem with 6.0.2 workplace

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:38:22 CET 2005

I have more info on the NullPointerException (NPE)  at
org.opencms.file.CmsRequestContext.getAdjustedSiteRoot(CmsRequestContext.java:146)
which occurs when trying to edit some pages.

I thought it might have something to do with the contents of the page.
So I re-created the page as a separate page, pasted in the content,
saved and verified I could re-edit.

I then deleted the old page, and moved the new page into it's place.
It then stopped working (ie NPE on page edit). I renamed it back and
it started working again.

Next I did a publish on the entire site and all the NPE errors disappeared.

I suspect this is some sort of VFS bug. I'll try to find a way to
reliably reproduce the problem.

Joe.