[opencms-dev] /sites/defaults - what is the sense of this?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:46:09 CET 2005

Site folders must be created manually and the usual convention is to
place it under the /sites directory. Eg /sites/MySite1/...
/sites/MySite2/... etc...
/sites/default is the default site when you install OpenCms first. It
contains the doc, examples etc.

It did take me some time to figure all this out when I first started
using OpenCms. The documentation is by far the weakest aspect of
OpenCms.

Joe.