[opencms-dev] what a mess! (5.0=>6.0)

Michael Emmerich emmerich at german-navy.de
Thu Nov 17 11:07:29 CET 2005

Christoph,

you are right, you have overwritten the workplace, that's bad.

I rechecked the migration docu, and it is a bit misleading.

How should the export be done?

Export everything from "/", but keep the "exclude system folder" checked
-> this will make an export of your content except the gallerys

Make a second export from /system/galleries/, here you should make the
"exclude system folder" unchecked.

I think the migration docu requires a little update here.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts