[opencms-dev] error importing site as module to 6.0.2

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 21 04:40:18 CET 2005

As I seem unable to upgrade my existing install to 6.0.2, I decided
to try a fresh install of 6.0.2, and then import my existing site as
a module.

I get this:

--------------
Error uploading the module au.edu.unsw.cofa.new_8.zip.
SAX error reading module import.
The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

I can import a version of my module that is literally only the /
system/modules/ bit, but not any version that includes /sites/cofa
(where our site lives)

any suggestions?

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.