[opencms-dev] Anonymous access permission setting

Kamalesh.Radhakrishnan at wipro.com Kamalesh.Radhakrishnan at wipro.com
Mon Nov 21 08:18:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I have a page created, /sites/Test/index.jsp.
I want this page to be accessed by an url like,

http://localhost:6001/opencms/opencms/sites/Test/index.jsp

without logging in as any type user.

But this is acheived if i access the file with URL
http://localhost:6001/opencms/export/sites/Test/index.jsp
<http://localhost:6001/opencms/export/sites/Test/index.jsp>

I tried from permissions, setting the View/Read and overwrite inherited
permissions, but in vain.

I am confused,
Kindly let me know the kind of permissions that I have to set for the
file/folder to acheive this.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Kam