[opencms-dev] Question/Problem related to the Administration Menu Locales

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Mon Nov 21 12:17:07 CET 2005

Hi,

i used the source and found the following class:
"org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceMessages" The javadoc explained a lot
to me of how the locales of the workplace are managed. Indeed there is a
strict naming convention and for every i18n-file wich should be loaded
there must be a module (see
http://synyx.de/api/opencms6.0.0/org/opencms/workplace/CmsWorkplaceMessages.html
).

I hope this helps others facing this problem.

best regards
Sebastian