[opencms-dev] Mistake in the Documentation

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 22 04:20:55 CET 2005

On 19/11/2005, at 12:11 AM, Joe Desbonnet wrote:

> Yes, you are correct -- it is an error. I checked the doc in 6.0.2 and
> it's corrected there.
> Joe.

Has it really been corrected? I find the 6.0.2 version quite
confusing as well.

---------
In the ${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/config/opencms-
importexport.xml configuration file, into the staticexport/
rendersettings node you have to remove any occurrence of the $
{SERVLET_NAME} variable. After editing, it has to look similar to:

   <rendersettings>
       <rfs-prefix>/export</rfs-prefix>
       <vfs-prefix>${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
       <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
       <exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${SERVLET_NAME}/handle404</
exporturl>
   </rendersettings>

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.