[opencms-dev] generating the external links

Hossfeld, Felix Felix.Hossfeld at bonprix.net
Tue Nov 22 11:15:19 CET 2005

Hello!

You don't need to use CmsLink. CmsLink is used for internal links because the url to an internal ressource is depending on the project you are in, whether you are using the export functions etc. If you are refereing to an external the location is static. Therefore simply put it on the page as a String.

Regards

Felix Hoßfeld