[opencms-dev] General layout question

Tosi, Joel JTosi at cme.com
Tue Nov 22 14:14:18 CET 2005

I was just curious as to how everyone is setting up their
environment(s).  I would like to go with three separate environments,
dev, qa, production with production being a clustered environment.  Is
this the approach that most people are going with or is it simply one
environment?  If you are going with multiple environments, are there any
tips / tricks / modules for migrating between environments?  I am using
OpenCMS on Weblogic 9.0 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon
Update 4) with an Oracle backend in all environments.

Thanks,

Joel